- This event has passed.
Audacity Events – Online Competition
Audacity Events Online Competition….
“So with all that’s going on at the moment and dancers looking like they may be stuck at home for a while, we thought we would run a FREE online solo routine competition for a bit of fun so everyone can keep dancing at home over the next few weeks!! There are 1st place trophies and runner up prizes for all categories and will be sent out in the post to winners free of charge 🙂
There are two dance style categories: Street and general (general can be contemporary, lyrical, acro, jazz or ballet)
And age groups are: u8 u12 u16 16+ ⚡️ To enter:
1. 💃 Choreograph a solo routine to any piece of music (must be at least one minute long, maximum length is 2 minutes)
2. 🎥 Film it and upload it to Facebook or instagram and tag our page stating your name, age category and whether you are entering the street or general section. Please use the hashtag #audacityonlinecomp . Alternatively you can send your video to email@example.com if you do not want to publicly post your entry
3. 🌟 Only one video entry is allowed per person per category (but dancers can enter both street and general section)
4. ✅ Deadline for entries is Sunday 19th April!
5. 🏆 the winners will be chosen by the Audacity crew and announced on Sunday 26th April!
6. 🕺 1st place Winners also have the opportunity to perform their winning piece at one of our events! 💜 this is my way of saying thank you to our amazing audacity family of coaches, dancers and spectators who supported us over the last few weeks with our event at such an uncertain time. We hope you have fun creating your entries! Best of luck! 💪”